Senior Consultant - Talent Management, OD/OE, Succession Planning
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Personal Development
- Soft Skills
- Inspirational Speakers
OD, Talent Management & Training Specialist/Consultant – Certified Executive Coach/Master Trainer - Specialist Area - GCC Nationalization
David is an American-British dual national and as a former intern with the late Dr W Edwards Deming, he infuses TQM (Total Quality Management) and LEAN thinking, values and practices into 20+ years of management and leadership consulting and training experience in over 25 countries. Educated in South Africa and the UK, he has extensive experience in the Middle East (7+ yrs.), CEE (15+ yrs.), Western Europe (12 yrs.), US (9 yrs.), APAC (3 yrs.), Africa (12+ yrs.). He is a well-known conference speaker with many years international experience at a senior strategic executive, middle management and operational level with several global Fortune 100/250/500 companies.
• Head of Talent, Training, Org. Effectiveness – Petrofac International ($4bn Ventures Group F250)
• Senior OD and Training Consultant – Crescent Petroleum/DanaGas, UAE, Kurdistan
• Interim Director of Org. Effectiveness, Training and Qatarization – Dolphin Energy - UAE, Qatar
• Senior Performance Consultant – Mubadala - CIS
• Senior Training and OD Consultant – N. America – Amdocs, Inc., St Louis, USA
• Director of Training and Organizational Effectiveness – AECOM Technology Corporation – F500, USA
• Acting Head of Organizational Effectiveness, Talent Management and Training – Dolphin Energy, UAE, Qatar
• Interim National Director of Training, Talent and Organizational Effectiveness – Lactalis (Sorrento) American Group, USA
• Global Program Director; MA in Organizational Leadership - World Vision International (USA, Global)
A former Senior OD/Training Director with several multinational corporations and a former HR Director, he specializes in broad HR strategy and workforce planning with strong experience in organizational DNA assessment, training needs analysis, role/process optimization and integrated competency frameworks and performance management systems. He is also a certified consultant and trainer with Korn-Ferry (Hay Group) Lominger© Talent and Leadership Architecture and with Achieve Global©. He is the creator of Career Tracks© Integrated Talent Management/Succession Planning (Emiratization, Saudization, Nationalization) Toolkit and the Core Content© Virtual Training Course Design and Trainer Support program. David is fundamentally committed to helping organizations ‘grow’ cultures of wholeness, treating people right and cultivating servant leaders – not just because it’s a good and right thing to do, but also because it’s ‘smart business’.
Other Clients in Region:
LEORON Professional Development Institute, Middle East, CIS, APAC – July, ’16-Current
Lead Trainer and Senior OD Adviser/Consultant - Talent Management, Learning and Development Strategies and Course Design and Delivery
Marafiq (Saudi Utilities), Yanbu Aramco Sinopec Refining Company (YASREF) – KSA, Al Rajhi Bank – KSA, The National Industrialization Company (TASNEE) - KSA, DEPA Group – UAE, Ikea, KSA, AlMajdouie Group – KSA, Gilan Holdings, PMD Group – Azerbaijan, Several 5-day Public Courses – HR Basics and HRBP Training – UAE, Saudi Telecom – KSA, General Organization for Social Insurance (GOSI), JOMEL – KSA, Nissan – KSA, Mubadala – UAE, ENOC – UAE
Conference Video Clip: https://www.dropbox.com/home/HR%20Master%20Class%20-%20Baku?preview=HR+Master+Class+-+Clip.wmv
© KnoWho Market 2019, All rights reserved.