Terms and Conditions
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile and stipulate that the governing law is the local law.
- Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment.
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
- Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
Acceptance of terms and conditions
These terms and conditions, which can be amended, shall together with any other document specifically referred to herein form the entire agreement between us.
Changes to the terms and conditions
We may change these terms and conditions, which will be effective immediately upon posting of the updated terms and conditions on this web site. You are responsible for ensuring you are familiar with the latest terms and conditions. Continuing to use the site represents your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended.
KnoWhoMarket.com is an online website that allows:
- Companies such as Corporations, TV Channels, Social Entrepreneurship organizations, universities, Event Companies or similar to post job listings; hereafter referred to as “Companies” or “Company” or
- Talents such as experts, speakers, coaches, authors, consultants, MCs, moderators, educators and similar may choose to apply to Companies Job listing; hereafter referred to as “Talent”.
As part of our website Talents can register online and sign up to apply for the various jobs advertised by Companies; and Companies can search for Talents for specific jobs.
Access to our site may be interrupted, restricted or delayed. We will not be liable for damages or costs in these circumstances.
KnoWhoMarket.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any Subscribership without explanation.
By making your profile public, you acknowledge that any Internet user visiting KnoWhoMarket.com may view your profile, making your profile public will also make your profile accessible from search engines.
You agree that when you make your profile public or include your photo in the Talent Directory that KnoWhoMarket.com will publish your personal information and photos, and allow other Subscribers to contact you. You also agree that you will not use the contact system to send junk mail, spam, offensive messages, or for any purposes other than those directly related to auditions or casting calls. KnoWhoMarket.com will be the sole judge of any breach of the conditions of use. Any breach of these conditions can result in your Subscribership being terminated and a permanent ban from the site. No refund will be given if you have breached the conditions of use.
Sharing your content and information
Any information submitted by you through the site may be read and used by KnoWhoMarket.com and utilized for marketing purposes indefinitely. Your Material may appear in Google and other search engines. KnoWhoMarket.com can reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display your information (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You also warrant that any "moral rights" in your information have been waived.
KnoWhoMarket.com allows you to post content, including photos, videos, audio, and other materials. You retain all rights in, and are solely responsible for, the User Content you post to KnoWhoMarket.com.
In addition, you grant to KnoWhoMarket.com, without any credit or compensation to you, a royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, unrestricted, irrevocable, and fully transferable, assignable and sub-licensable license to host, use, modify, display, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, translate, create derivative works of, distribute, and export any User Provided Content, in whole or in part, or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, software or technology of any kind now known or hereafter developed or discovered for any purposes whatsoever. You agree that KnoWhoMarket.com may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Provided Content.
KnoWhoMarket.com does not vouch for the validity, accuracy or credibility of any Talent provided Content on the Websites, and does not take any responsibility or assume any liability for any actions taken as a result of viewing, reading or listening of Talent Content on the Websites. Through your use of KnoWhoMarket.com you may be exposed to content that you may find offensive, objectionable, harmful, inaccurate or deceptive. There may also be risks of dealing with underage persons, people acting under false pretenses, international trade issues and foreign nationals. KnoWhoMarket.com does not endorse any User Content or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein. By using the Website, you assume all associated risks, and KnoWhoMarket.com expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Content.
KnoWhoMarket.com undertakes no obligation to pre-screen User Content, but reserves the right to, and may from time to time, monitor any and all information transmitted or received through the Websites. You acknowledge, consent and agree that KnoWhoMarket.com, at its sole discretion and without notice to you, may review, censor, delete, move, edit, block access to or prohibit the transmission or receipt of any User Provided Content or other information, in whole or in part, that KnoWhoMarket.com deems obscene, defamatory or libelous in nature, that invades the right of privacy or infringes any right of any person or entity, is unlawful, is offensive or otherwise inappropriate, or believes to be in violation of these Terms of Service.
Company Job Posting
All jobs posted on KnoWhoMarket.com must be valid and not breach any local laws including laws of equality, gender rights, race and local work permit laws and regulations.
KnoWhoMarket.com reserves the right to refuse any listing on the website if the listing does not meet editorial guidelines of KnoWhoMarket.com.
Paid / Unpaid work: You must always inform talents prior to engaging in work, if the work is paid or unpaid and to which rate you will be paying the applicant.
Applying for Jobs
Talents understand that when applying for a job, your contact details and any information entered into your personal profile will be sent to the Companies. This includes any content you have uploaded.
KnoWhoMarket.com allows for free marketing of speakers and engagements.
However, it operates a paid premium membership, which falls under recurring billing for those that choose to opt for it. Premium account subscription for speakers AED 30/month, It is priced at 1 AED per day, charged monthly.
The paid premium subscription entitles the Talents to preferential placement of applications, increase limits on media uploads, participation in events and potentially a free casting session to assess the Talent.
Talents plans to the Service consist of an initial period, for which there is a onetime charge, followed by recurring period charges as agreed to by you.
By entering into this Agreement, you acknowledge that your subscription has an initial and recurring payment feature and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation.
All subscriptions are automatically renewed after the initial period and would be automatically applied for the next period without your authorization.
In order to terminate the auto renewal, a written confirmation has to be sent from the Talent’s KnoWhoMarket.com registered email address to info@KnoWhoMarket.com. The termination will be in affect at latest 2 weeks after receiving the email confirmation from your KnoWhoMarket.com registered email address, but generally within 1 to 3 business days.
All charges for subscription fees and memberships are non-refundable & non-transferable.
We reserve the right to increase fees or introduce new prices or charges at any time, you are always able to opt out from these charges by downgrading your account.
KnoWhoMarket.com with the prior approval of the Companies Can Refer and Assess companies locating Talents for certain Job postings. This is a paid service which requires pre-approval by KnoWhoMarket.com.
20% Commission to be charged by KnoWhoMarket.com for all speaker booking transaction on the platform.
Privacy of your information
KnoWhoMarket.com (owned and operated by MENA Speakers FZE) collects personal information about you through your use of the services and the web site, including your registration details; and information relating to your use of the web site and the content you access.
You agree that KnoWhoMarket.com may use this personal information to assist us to provide the services to you, for internal research purposes, to verify your identity, for promoting and marketing other KnoWhoMarket.com products and services to you.
You agree that KnoWhoMarket.com may use your images, profile text and/or media files for the promotion of the website. You also agree when you choose to make your profile public or include your photo in the Talent Directory that KnoWhoMarket.com will publish your personal information, photos, and allow other members to contact you.
You can access and correct your personal information at any time.
Restriction of use
The Websites is provided for lawful purposes only. By accessing or using the Websites, you agree and warrant that in connection with your use of the Websites you will not:
- Alter any trademark, copyright and other proprietary or legal notices contained in the Websites; or
- Manipulate the Websites in any way not intended and directed by KnoWhoMarket.com; or
- Copy or seek to copy or "rip" any audio, video or audio-visual content from the Websites; or
- Exploit any part of the Websites for commercial gain or undertake any commercial activity utilizing the contents of the Websites without the prior written consent of KnoWhoMarket.com including, for example, inserting your own or a third party's advertising, branding or promotional content into the Websites’ contents, materials or services; or
- Upload, post, e-mail, transmit, display, copy, distribute, promote, or otherwise communicate to the public:
- Any material that is false, unlawful, threatening, tortious, disparaging, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, racist, sexually explicit, ethnically or culturally offensive, indecent, harassing, or that promotes violence, racial hatred, terrorism, or illegal acts, or anything that in KnoWhoMarket.com's sole discretion is otherwise objectionable; or
- Information, software, content or other material that violates, plagiarizes, misappropriates or infringes the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, rights of privacy or publicity, confidential information or any other proprietary right; or
- Material of any kind that restricts or inhibits any other user's uninhibited use and enjoyment of the Websites or interferes with, overburdens, impairs or disrupts the Websites, including material that contains a virus, Trojan horse, time bomb, worm, spyware, adware, malware, bot, any automated system, such as scripts, or any other harmful component; or
- Any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, requests for money, petitions for signature, or any other form of solicitation; or
- Use or attempt to use another person's information, account, password, service or system except as expressly permitted; or impersonate another person or entity; or
- Engage in any conduct that in KnoWhoMarket.com's sole discretion restricts the ability of any other person to enjoy the use of the Websites; or
- Solicit or collect personal data including telephone numbers, addresses, last names, email addresses, or any other kind of information about users.
Third Party Services
KnoWhoMarket.com may contain links to other websites ("Third Party Services") and may post your information on other websites including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, Instagram; as well as branding materials such as banners, etc. .
KnoWhoMarket.com may use third party providers to provide certain services to you in connection with your membership on KnoWhoMarket.com may disclose personally identifiable information to the third-party service.
Spam and your email address
Your email address is used to identify your membership, and to sign in to the site.
After registering with KnoWhoMarket.com you will receive regular casting call update emails, containing casting calls and auditions matching your profile. You may also receive our email newsletters, account updates and information about KnoWhoMarket.com features.
A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive, or on your mobile device. KnoWhoMarket.com offers many features that are only accessible when cookies are enabled. Cookies also help us to remember your membership details and preferences.
If you visit KnoWhoMarket.com with your browser settings adjusted to accept cookies, we understand that you want to use our products and services. However, you can disable cookies at any time.
Whether the posting is for paid or unpaid work, you warrant that your posting and the job are not in breach of any relevant local law.
KnoWhoMarket.com is not responsible for the content, and makes no warranty as to the accuracy of the companies’ advertisements, postings and or the Subscribers. We shall not be liable under any circumstances for the actions of any advertiser or Talent of any role featured on this site.
KnoWhoMarket.com can under no circumstances be held accountable for the work that Talent carries out for a Company.
It is the Company responsibility to assess the Talent referred by KnoWhoMarket.com. If a Company hires the Talent from KnoWhoMarket.com then the Company has the full responsibility of the talent, payments, visa and legal responsibilities according to local labor laws and local laws of the host country.
It is the responsibility of the Talent to adhere by the local labor law regarding visa and also has the valid employment visa to be hired by the Company. The Talent is also responsible to obtaining a Non Objection Letter from the employer if required.
KnoWhoMarket.com is not responsible for any visa status or the visa application of a Talent.
It is the responsibility of the Companies to ensure that they adhere to the local law for posting jobs and hiring Talents, including Company License, Company Visa for Talents.
KnoWhoMarket.com’s liability and responsibility is excluded in respect of any and all loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, including, without limitation, loss of profits, loss of data, loss of business or anticipated savings, general and special damages, and consequential and incidental loss.
The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because KnoWhoMarket.com has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that KnoWhoMarket.com is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that KnoWhoMarket.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of, or reliance upon, any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- Merchant will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
- Merchant takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (https://www.knowhomarket.com/) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
- The merchant is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
If for any reason the speaker is prevented from or fails to appear, then this Contract shall be deemed terminated, and the client shall have no claim for damages against the agency or speaker by reason thereof; in such event the agency shall use its best efforts to arrange for a mutually agreeable substitute speaker.
Client understands that the fees for a substitute speaker may be higher or lower than for the speaker specified in this Contract and that a new contract will be necessary to bind a replacement speaker.
If agency and client are unable to agree as to a substitute speaker, the fee paid by the Client to agency shall be refunded through the original mode of payment by the agency, and the Client shall have no other remedy.
In the event that the Client fails or refuses to provide any of the items herein stated, or fails or refuses to make any of the payments as provided in this Contract, or fails to proceed with the engagement, the speaker shall have no obligation to perform under the terms of this Contract.
In order to terminate the auto renewal, a written confirmation has to be sent from the Talent KnoWhoMarket.com registered email address to info@KnoWhoMarket.com. The termination will be in affect at latest 2 weeks after receiving the email confirmation from your KnoWhoMarket.com registered email address, but generally within 1 to 3 business days.
NO CANCELLATION and NO REFUNDS once the payment is done for Memberships and any agreed services.
© KnoWho Market 2018, All rights reserved.